**For my September giveaway, please go HERE**
Good morning everyone! The week is nearly over here and I do hope it's been a good one for you all! There's a couple of things going on over at C'est Magnifique and I wanted to make sure you were aware, so here we go!
What do you need to do to enter the give-away?
1. You must be a follower of our blog. If you do not already follow us, just click on the "Join this site" button on the left sidebar and you'll be all set.
The winner of this challenge must be a follower of our blog.
2. Use the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the post HERE.
3. This month we are giving you a chance to enter our giveaway twice! Share this post on your blog and you can enter your name again using the Inlinkz tool below (just be sure to add the link to your blog post).
The contest will close at midnight, September 12.
The winner, selected by a random draw, will be announced September 13.
Good luck to all of you!
September Sketch Challenge
Welcome to September, everyone! We're going to start the month with a new sketch challenge for you. This month we are once again using a sketch created by Nadia Cannizzo.
Now it's your turn to use this sketch as inspiration to create a layout for our challenge.
This challenge is open to everyone. You do not need to be a member of C'est Magnifique Kits to participate in the sketch challenge and you may use any supplies you wish.
But, since we are a kit club, there is an added incentive to use one of our kits to create your sketch layout (which I will explain below).
We will be offering 2 prizes this month. One winner from all entries (selected randomly) will
receive a large prize package. The winner will also be able to purchase anything
from our Store and have it shipped free with their prize package - anywhere in the world!
Here's a look at what Leslie has put together for this month's prize.
Because we are a kit club, our second prize is $10 gift certificate to the C'est Magnifique Store that will be randomly awarded to someone who obviously uses one of our kits to create their layout. This is our way of saying "thank you" to our members.
We will also be "featuring" 5 layouts from the submissions for this sketch.
What do you have to do to enter our sketch challenge?
1. You must become a follower of our blog. If you're already a follower, we thank you!
It's easy to become follower -see the left sidebar.
2. Complete a layout using the sketch, and add it to our blog using the Inlinkz tool HERE. Please use the link to your blog post where you have uploaded your layout (not your general blog address).
Deadline for entering the sketch challenge is midnight, September 30 (US time).
See you soon!