Wednesday, May 29, 2013

C'est Magnifique: June Kit {Another Look}

Hello again :). It's time to take another look at the June Kit from C'est Magnifique! I couldn't help but indulge in another girly layout for my sweet baby Aspen :)

"20 Mos."
I've made a promise to myself to get back into the basics of scrapbooking and start doing more documenting! I used to do monthly pages for each of my kids, talking about what they are like at that time. But I've gotten away from that and so decided to record a little bit about my sweet daughter at 20 months.
I decided to use some of the pretty strips from the bottom of the papers that I normally tend to throw away. I've used them at the top of my layout, as well as to make the banner that runs vertically behind my photo. When papers such as these provide such lovely (yet generally disposed of) details- why not use them?




From the Flower Add-On:
Prima: Summer Carnation Vine: Thistle
Prima: : Merci: Pastel Mix
Petaloo: Mixed Blossoms: Soft Pink

From the Embellishment Add-On:
KaiserCraft: WoodenFlourishes: Borders
Petaloo: Sheer Butterflies: Blue/Pink/Yellow
BoBunny: C’est La Vie: Trinkets
Glitz: Teeny Alphas: White

The June Kit "Dream in Pastel" is currently available- but there are only a few left! Visit the June section of the store to grab one for yourself! There are some add-ons and individual items available as well :).

Thanks as always for coming by today! Be prepared for LOTS of upcoming posts in the next several days- I'm finding that the end of May and beginning of June are VERY busy for me- lots and lots of projects coming up :)~ so bear with me!

Thank-you :)

14 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

another magical piece of beauty x

Andrea said...

this is great! the first thing that caught my eye was the butterfly strip at the top! beautiful! great idea to document the details! :)

juscrap said...

Wow!!! This is gorgeous!!! Its perfect. xoxo

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous page Erin!! Love the dimension and the way you have the tags peeking out!!

kostromka said...

прелестькакая! нежнейшая работа!!!!!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Beautiful, Erin))))) The details look fabulous!

Romy said...

Your lay-out looks truly gorgeous! I just love the soft colours and sweet details.

Lizzy Hill said...

This is my new fave...I love it when your elements seem to blend like magic & the whole LO becomes an almost organic piece of artwork...does that make sense? To me, you've sooo captured your DD's beauty in this one...it's early in the morning & you're the 2nd blog I've visited, so excuse the waxing lyrical....!!!!!!!!!!! But I doooooo love it!!! And go you, with the journaling. IMPORTANT:):):):)

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty! I love the tags peeking out of the photo and the sweet little butterfly on the flower.

Belinda Scott said...

Stunning layout!!! love the tags and the use of the ends of paper. I need to journo more too :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh so beautiful.. the photo is so cute, and all the flowers and layers are gorgeous.. love the texture on the back ground too.. another wonderful layout!

Mrs Frizz said...

layering, gorgeous, photo, gorgeous ... all. of. it. gorgeous!!!!

Davi said...

Gorgeous Erin! I love the background, has such a wonderful soft look and the lovely embellies really show off your beautiful daughter :)

Chantalle said...

Beautiful - she looks so serene!